Criteria for grant awards
- Proposals must relate to science, technology, engineering and/or math (STEM) enhancement.
- Proposed project must involve impacted students in hands on experience.
- Proposed project must demonstrate sustainability. If proposal is requested for a one time implemented project, an additional explanation of the long term impact of the award.
- Implementation of the project/program must involve Iowa State University students (outreach event and assembly).
- Outreach event must be planned to complement grant project and involve ISU student classroom interaction.
- Project/program must include a career exploration component.
- Award plaque must be prominently displayed in school awarded grant.
- Recipient must provide a final report that describes how the grant enhanced their school’s STEM program